Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sep 11, 2009
Some recent pickups.
img0001iq.jpg
img0002wv.jpg
img0003vn.jpg
img0004skz.jpg
img0005hv.jpg
img0006ip.jpg
img0007am.jpg
img0008il.jpg
img0008ag.jpg
img0009er.jpg
img0010hq.jpg

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Ha! Well I'm sitting on about 5,000+ doubles of Albert Belle cards, so if you're trying to accumulate a stash of Belle cards just shoot me a PM ;)

I meant my first Belle for my PC

You need to clarify or Russy will follow you around like a puppy needing a home

I know what you mean! I had hundreds of Caminiti doubles. I gave them away :)

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
You need to clarify or Russy will follow you around like a puppy needing a home
That's cute.

Show me one example.... :lol:

I'll check back here next week and see if you have an example of ME ever following YOU to a new thread. Won't happen.
I didn't even post in your stupid winy Topps thread.

Someone's just butthurt because I gave you a chance at a Stand Up Guys Sample before listing it, but instead you decided to be a dick, so I listed it.
Then you got even more butthurt when I turned down your low ball offer.

SO yeah, everyone is getting tired of your ass and I've held my breath enough. Can is open now.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
That's cute.

Show me one example.... :lol:

I'll check back here next week and see if you have an example of ME ever following YOU to a new thread. Won't happen.
I didn't even post in your stupid winy Topps thread.

Someone's just butthurt because I gave you a chance at a Stand Up Guys Sample before listing it, but instead you decided to be a dick, so I listed it.
Then you got even more butthurt when I turned down your low ball offer.

SO yeah, everyone is getting tired of your ass and I've held my breath enough. Can is open now.

Tried sending you a PM on a card you may need....if it didn't go through, see if you can send me one..Random oddball I found.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Maybe my valuations are way off, but I was surprised at some of the low sales from hoopla's fractal materials that ended tonight. An Edgar Z2 Axis /20 for $22?! A Mike Mussina Nylon Z-Axis /50 for $3? A 95-card lot of Fractal Materials for $10? An entire Fractal Foundations set for $25 dlvd? Maybe it's a good thing I was working overtime tonight because I would have been spending. Nah, I'm mad I missed the boat!:benson:

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Any idea what in the world this is? It's not clear, like the base. It's gold. But it's not opaque and doesn't have that cool foil-y effect in the lettering. I bought it at COMC awhile back because they called it an Essential Credentials Future no-number. I figured it was a back-doored Essential Credentials Future intended as a replacement. Now that I have it in hand I don't know what to think.

3dd6edf1-36f6-4998-ba4e-4c4e70ffe49c.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Any idea what in the world this is? It's not clear, like the base. It's gold. But it's not opaque and doesn't have that cool foil-y effect in the lettering. I bought it at COMC awhile back because they called it an Essential Credentials Future no-number. I figured it was a back-doored Essential Credentials Future intended as a replacement. Now that I have it in hand I don't know what to think.

I remember seeing this on COMC. I've picked up some of the backdoored Fleer stuff on COMC lately, and I really want more. Not sure why I'm so interested in it, but it is nice to have uncataloged cards in your PC. Has there ever been a definitive guide to what Fleer sets were backdoored?

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country

When in hand, how about a picture of it next to base and both essentials (now and future) to see the differences all at once?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL

Sweet card. Best guess is a pre-production prototype. Production materials definitely changed.

99EXCENTURYNOW.jpg

Members online

Latest posts