Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
I put 98 Pinnacle as the worst design followed closely with 94 Bowman.... It's the name plates
that just look so out of place like the team of people that designed it were not into it at all?
Yeah lets put the last name here and lets cross the last name after the first letter with the first name.
Look good? Yup lets submit it....

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I think 1998 Pinnacle Plus Gold APs look pretty awesome regardless of nameplate.

RustyGoldAP.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
guys prices are whacked out to say the least.. I need the Canseco but I don't care about graded cards and would be in the $30 range and thats it on it.. he quoted me like 50 or 60 before he went and listed it at this crazy 125/BO. Maybe some idiot will step up big on it but not me and its one of very few 1996 cards I still need.

I don't care much for graded cards either. Almost a deal breaker for me but I have a monumental Belle incoming which is graded but only because it's a card I've never seen and might not see for a long time ;)

I'm tempted to buy the Gwynn. Looks like that's the only one left. Promised myself I'd never buy a graded card though.

As I said above, I feel ya on this...

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
That Matt Williams is nice! Wish I would have caught that! :mrgreen:

Are you putting that set together? That's a monumental challenge right there! Only have one of those myself, a Todd Dunwoody that was masquerading as a base Collections Preferred on COMC. I don't collect him, but it was a nice pickup for $1 (I just can't get the people at COMC to list it properly so I can sell the damn thing!)!

Not exactly putting the set together, but when I can find them for a couple of bucks, I'll snag the ones I don't have. I'll list it for sale until my next shipment, and if I don't get a 50% offer or better on it, I'll add it to my stack. In the end, I just need the two Franks, the rest are gravy.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I love the 98 Pinnacle Gold Proofs. They are hard to find too, thanks to me.

Took me about 7 months to find the Caminiti.

Weird but I just found out there is someone else who collects Caminiti religiously.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Just today i cleaned out over 3000 scans i had in my pictures of cards.
I came across these i sold 6 years ago and wish i still had them. Got good $$$ for them then.
A true Instant WIN
Photo0025.jpg

94 Jordan silver signature no silver on bottom
Photo0098.jpg

94 Thomas silver signature no silver on bottom....notice Rickey Henderson in the background.
Photo0104.jpg

Just sold this a month ago for $100 to a Juan collector.
juan_picture.php

Members online

Latest posts