Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adifran25

Aug 18, 2012
Apparently no version devoid of refraction.

From the Standard Catalog:

Complements​
This Series 2 insert setpairs two players on a “splitscreen”card front. There arethree different versions for eachcard, Non-Refractor/Refractor(1:56), Refractor/Non-Refractor(1:56) and Refractor/Refractor(1:168). Each card isnumbered with a “C” prefix.Values shown are for cards witheither the left- or right-sideplayer as Refractor; dual-refractorcards valued at 2X.​

Thanks man!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Thanks to all for sharing some really nice cards. Great McGwires (I still need the ARod Prominent Figures/70 as well), Nomars (Topps Gold Label Reds are awesome) and the Maddux Gold Diamond Destiny is so tough.

50 Juan Elite's! Wow!

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky

That is a great buy for a PSA 10 Elite. Those cards seem to be almost impossible to find in Gem Mint condition.

randyherth

Sep 10, 2008
John's Creek, GA
My first 1990's 1/1 masterpiece card - for a budget friendly $75! Great mail day today with this card coming in!

document163.jpg

document162.jpg

randyherth

Sep 10, 2008
John's Creek, GA
I'll start... Congratulations!!!!!!!!
holy cow that's a great deal and a great card!
Maybe they meant to list it at $7500??!! :D

Being that I never see any 1990's 1/1's of Frank other than print plates from Pinnacle come to auction during my 4 years of daily searches on ebay, does anyone have any thoughts on what this card might have gone for through the normal auction process? I will absolutely not be listing this card for sale, by the way.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Being that I never see any 1990's 1/1's of Frank other than print plates from Pinnacle come to auction during my 4 years of daily searches on ebay, does anyone have any thoughts on what this card might have gone for through the normal auction process? I will absolutely not be listing this card for sale, by the way.

I would venture to guess that this card could sell for $500+. They just don't ever come up for sale.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts