Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One day I will go through all my super shoe boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Was in the basement and was pulling some stuff out for the wife and decided to take a look at 1 or 2 of the 30 super shoe boxes sitting in the closet.

One day I will get thru them all. I really have no clue what is in them anymore. Lots of commons of the 90's stars and I would think a ton of cool inserts.

Jeter box was on top so I took a peek and for some reason Bagwell was in that box also

misc.jpg
misc2.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
LOVE the Bagwell die cut card Andrew - TOO COOL!!!!

The Jeters are great too.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

went to my own national today, hit the bargin bins, found a ton......... stuff has been sitting for over 4 years, some of the boxes probably longer. I could not make it through all of them tonight.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Andrew,

I'd be looking for any rare Corey Patterson/Jimmy Rollins if you should find any. Thanks!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
youseekyoda421 said:
Fantastic 90's Inserts! I would be interested in any Kirby Puckett cards you come across.

thats one of the boxes I could not make it to tonight

Members online