Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Montero Callup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
Jesus.png

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Wes said:
vwnut13 said:
Montero to be the starting DH, or so I hear.

Seems to be the word on the street.

" YES Network’s Jack Curry recently reported that Montero will start at DH tonight against Jon Lester. That’s quite a debut assignment, and it portends his role down the stretch and perhaps into the playoffs. In fact, Joel Sherman quotes a Yankees official saying, “By the playoffs, [Montero] will be our best DH option.” That’s quite a bold statement for a player who has yet to face major league pitching."

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Yankees1218 said:
Zymco said:
Batting seventh.

Really? Nice!

It says on the lineup in Gameday on MLB.com that Chavez is DH, but might have switched.
Check the LoHud Blogs for daily coverage that includes lineups as soon as available. More reliable than MLB's site.
yankees.lhblogs.com

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
D-Lite said:
Yankees1218 said:
Zymco said:
Batting seventh.

Really? Nice!

It says on the lineup in Gameday on MLB.com that Chavez is DH, but might have switched.
Check the LoHud Blogs for daily coverage that includes lineups as soon as available. More reliable than MLB's site.
yankees.lhblogs.com

Wow, great site!

Thanks!

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Yankees1218 said:
D-Lite said:
Yankees1218 said:
Zymco said:
Batting seventh.

Really? Nice!

yankees.lhblogs.com

Wow, great site!

Thanks!

It's a pretty good site now but when Peter Abraham was the main blogger it was so much better in my opinion.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Will he get O'Niel's #21?

Latroy Hawkins wore it for a short time in 2008. Montero has gone through the minors wearing 21. Will it happen?

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
vwnut13 said:
Will he get O'Niel's #21?

Latroy Hawkins wore it for a short time in 2008. Montero has gone through the minors wearing 21. Will it happen?

Would love that... #21 is my favorite.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Jared said:
Yankees1218 said:
D-Lite said:
Yankees1218 said:
Zymco said:
Batting seventh.

Really? Nice!

yankees.lhblogs.com

Wow, great site!

Thanks!

It's a pretty good site now but when Peter Abraham was the main blogger it was so much better in my opinion.
Except that he was a raging Red Sox fan, now working in Boston. He was good but way too opinionated.

My other regular site for Yankee news, the one with the best writing, is riveraveblues.com

Members online

Latest posts