Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 box Bowman Draft break red refractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
2 boxes that yielded no Bradley/Jungmann chromes unfortunately. Nor anything else of interest except a Bauer refractor and this one:

Thompson2011BowmanDraftred%252523d5.jpg

I will probably be heading to ebay with it unless I get a decent offer here. Also got these 2 autos. I generally try to be a nice person when I can, but I think I can figure out why the Cubs didn't draft him until round 67. Why Topps decided to include autos of 67th-rounders is not something I can figure out.

Vogelbach2011BowmanDraft.jpg

MartinB2011BowmanDraftref%252523d500.jpg

marterburn

dp33 said:
2 boxes that yielded no Bradley/Jungmann chromes unfortunately. Nor anything else of interest except a Bauer refractor and this one:

I will probably be heading to ebay with it unless I get a decent offer here. Also got these 2 autos. I generally try to be a nice person when I can, but I think I can figure out why the Cubs didn't draft him until round 67. Why Topps decided to include autos of 67th-rounders is not something I can figure out.

actually vogelbach was pick #68, looks like they goofed on the autos, it should be correct on the base bard (round #2). Travis Harrison's auto says 50th round, and he was a drafted in the 1st round, pick 50.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
marterburn said:
dp33 said:

actually vogelbach was pick #68, looks like they goofed on the autos, it should be correct on the base bard (round #2). Travis Harrison's auto says 50th round, and he was a drafted in the 1st round, pick 50.

After I started thinking about it, turns out I'm the fool - there is no 67th round in the draft. Duh. Read up on the big fella and hope he gets a shot.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
marterburn said:
dp33 said:

Yes, I noticed this as well.The base cards have the correct draft position, but they screwed the signed versions up somehow.I was bummed when I hit a signed blue refractor of some 37th rounder, but read his base card and saw he was drafted in the 1st round.Nice job Topps.

Members online

Latest posts