Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT - Night Crew Episode 31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
F*CK this day. Had chaffing all night long from the damn heat...didn't go to bed til 6AM. Worked from 12-10. My football team got beat in their home opener by an FCS team.....yeah the Pirates suck ass. And to top it off, I didn't get any queso today. I'm over it.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
fave 70s song- really anything from the first 6 Black Sabbath albums. Super groovy ass funky metal time. :evil:

fave 70s player? that would be either Dick Pole or Peter La****.

79-187Fr.jpg

1976_101.jpg

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I played in HS and had a lot of fun, used to watch every game (of Seahawks) I really give less fcks each year... probably wont even watch this year. Once you get into a season it takes a lot of time with all the cucking and watching and projecting, I need to find extra time to work on my chess game which Ive been procrastinating for a few years.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Chess is for those who enjoy suffering.. for themselves and also to inflict on others ... yes, its always out of comprehension of humans, but remember the guy sitting across from you is mortal too! :geek:

I bought a 90s chess book today used for 20 bucks thats usually in the 80-140 range, so this one either is in trash shape or the seller didnt know its value :cool:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Whats also nice about chess is the historical nature, that you can study a game from the 1850s if you want as record keeping has been strong.

A good book on general history (without the jargon or calculations) is David Shenks "Immortal Game"

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The key is when you learn how the game is played to also learn the notation right away, so you can play people in correspondence/ or read without seeing pictures.
1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 g6 etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts