Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 03, 2021 * 14 posts * 492 views
mouschi said: Recently, I was shown an amazing collection of jumbo patch cards of various players. I *LOVE* jumbo patch cards - the problem is that my favorite player doesn't have too terribly ... Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 23 posts * 532 views
Dilferules said: Couple of big ones today: [image] 2020 Select Prizm Green Die Cut Dilfer 1/5 - there are 9 versions of this card in the set, a /35, two /25's, two /10's, two /5's, and two 1/1's. ... Read more >>
August 08, 2021 * 30 posts * 691 views
DeliciousBacon said: I started working on that OPC set when it came out (got a GU in my first blaster, and those were very hard to find), and I'm still maybe 25 cards short. A few years ago, I was ... Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 6 posts * 323 views
banjar said: So I was thinking, what are your top 5 online sites for buying/selling baseball cards, in order? Here are mine: 1) Ebay - far and away #1. I wish it wasn't so, but this is the ... Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 4 posts * 159 views
deaconblues63 said: One of the great what might have beens, had his career not come to a premature end because of suffering a stroke during his prime. [link] Read more >>
August 02, 2021 * 14 posts * 333 views
gt2590 said: Happy Birthday to the best breaker in the USA: @All In Cards Started with a nice USA Soccer win and hopefully gets better. Have a Great day Drew! Read more >>
August 08, 2021 * 2 posts * 92 views
BBCgalaxee said: Just picked up the national edition and it got me thinking about subscribing again. So what's scd like now? Is it similar to the national issue with many articles (not interested ... Read more >>
August 03, 2021 * 6 posts * 446 views
TooTallToma said: - here an old but goodie , - can anyone help? my wants for 1993 FLAIR baseball {This is the date 8-3-21} ================ These are the numbers on the cards, - I need below. ..4.7.8.10.11.20.22.27.40. ... Read more >>
August 03, 2021 * 9 posts * 284 views
WizardofOz1982 said: Tough choice. There are lots of awesome sets out there. As far as what I have completed right now? 1995 Zenith Z-Team probably. I do love a lot of those early 90s Fleer and Ultra ... Read more >>
August 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 299 views
JVHaste said: The pizza toppings look like someone rolled a Fruit By The Foot across the top. WTF is that? :unsure: Banjar: I need to get away from the Night Crew kids and their ebay shilling ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...