Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1992 Starting Line Up...Which is which?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
You have to get the figure. I already gave you one of his. Now you gotta get the other two. I think Biggio only has three.

i went onto Beckett and this is what was listed when i searched "Biggio Starting"

1992 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #4 Craig Biggio - Login to View
1996 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #4 Craig Biggio - Login to View
1998 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #2 Craig Biggio - Login to View

so, where did you find this other 92 that you are looking for? Granted Beckett isnt exactly the most complete listing. Lemme share this...

heres what they have listed for Bagwell

1993 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #3 Jeff Bagwell -
1994 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #4 Jeff Bagwell -
1995 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #4 Jeff Bagwell -
1996 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #2 Jeff Bagwell -
1997 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #3 Jeff Bagwell -
1999 Hasbro Starting Lineup Cards #3 Jeff Bagwell -
2001 Hasbro Starting Lineup Extended Cards #1 Jeff Bagwell

now, are they considering the term "cards" as the figure in packaging? Because Bagwells 93 has two cards in it, as you can see here

1993%20Starting%20Lineup.jpg

So beckett clearly isnt listing the cards seperately for 1993.

But, they also dont have him listed for two different figures for 1996. He has a black bat and a tan bat variation. But the card in the packaging are the same. So are they counting the card, or the figure?

They also didnt list my Bagwell 98 Freeze Frame set. It didnt come with a card at all, so what then? Does that mean Beckett only counts it if it has a card?

Too many questions without a definite answer. I was originally wondering if they were counting the poster in your 92, and thats why you have two things listed. But then it would be odd for them to count that and not count the two seperate cards for Bagwell. Confused? I know i am.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Didn't know about the bat variations. Cool. I also never saw the 1991 award winners boxed set on their list which has multiple figures in it including a ROY winner Bagwell figurine. I have the boxed set as well as the freeze frame set but never seen em listed.

You have to get the figure. I already gave you one of his. Now you gotta get the other two. I think Biggio only has three.

i went onto Beckett and this is what was listed when i searched "Biggio Starting"

1992 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #4 Craig Biggio - Login to View
1996 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #4 Craig Biggio - Login to View
1998 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #2 Craig Biggio - Login to View

so, where did you find this other 92 that you are looking for? Granted Beckett isnt exactly the most complete listing. Lemme share this...

heres what they have listed for Bagwell

1993 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #3 Jeff Bagwell -
1994 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #4 Jeff Bagwell -
1995 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #4 Jeff Bagwell -
1996 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #2 Jeff Bagwell -
1997 Kenner Starting Lineup Cards #3 Jeff Bagwell -
1999 Hasbro Starting Lineup Cards #3 Jeff Bagwell -
2001 Hasbro Starting Lineup Extended Cards #1 Jeff Bagwell

now, are they considering the term "cards" as the figure in packaging? Because Bagwells 93 has two cards in it, as you can see here

1993%20Starting%20Lineup.jpg

So beckett clearly isnt listing the cards seperately for 1993.

But, they also dont have him listed for two different figures for 1996. He has a black bat and a tan bat variation. But the card in the packaging are the same. So are they counting the card, or the figure?

They also didnt list my Bagwell 98 Freeze Frame set. It didnt come with a card at all, so what then? Does that mean Beckett only counts it if it has a card?

Too many questions without a definite answer. I was originally wondering if they were counting the poster in your 92, and thats why you have two things listed. But then it would be odd for them to count that and not count the two seperate cards for Bagwell. Confused? I know i am.

1992 SLU Baseball #5 Craig Biggio FP

Thats the one with the figure

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Didn't know about the bat variations. Cool. I also never saw the 1991 award winners boxed set on their list which has multiple figures in it including a ROY winner Bagwell figurine. I have the boxed set as well as the freeze frame set but never seen em listed.

Yup. Black and tan.

1996%20Starting%20Lineup%20Black%20Bat.jpg

1996%20Starting%20Lineup%20Tan%20Bat.jpg

i have seen the Award winners figure set on ebay a few times, but unless Bagwells portion is removable, it wont fit in my collection. I dont have the display space for the entire set.

and the set doesnt come with cards, so is that why its not in beckett?

1992 SLU Baseball #5 Craig Biggio FP

Thats the one with the figure

Where did you see the listing for the other 92?

The ink variations come from cards cut from a promotional poster. They have different ink than the cards included in the SLU packages.
Does beckett count both?

Last edited:
Yup. Black and tan.

1996%20Starting%20Lineup%20Black%20Bat.jpg

1996%20Starting%20Lineup%20Tan%20Bat.jpg

i have seen the Award winners figure set on ebay a few times, but unless Bagwells portion is removable, it wont fit in my collection. I dont have the display space for the entire set.

and the set doesnt come with cards, so is that why its not in beckett?

Where did you see the listing for the other 92?

Does beckett count both?

On Beckett and my Checklist :)

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
aahh...

ok, rechecked. And three for SLU... So...

Then this should mean there are three cards and three figures, right? So if thats correct, you have the card! You just need the figure.

Looked up my Bagwells. Under SLU, they have the different bats listed for 96. And they call my 93 a FP. So SLU is becketts wording for the figure. Nick, I think you are done then!

Last edited:
aahh...

ok, rechecked. And three for SLU... So...

Then this should mean there are three cards and three figures, right? So if thats correct, you have the card! You just need the figure.

Looked up my Bagwells. Under SLU, they have the different bats listed for 96. And they call my 93 a FP. So SLU is becketts wording for the figure. Nick, I think you are done then!

So can I keep the FP deleted?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
If you have sealed packages, then you have both lol

Obviously you can get each individually via eBay and COMCs has the cards individually too. I personally have all Albert Belle ones in sealed packages.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts