Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How about some freebies.........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Interested in anything Cleveland Indians you come across. Nice post. Thanks in advance!

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
I'd be happy to take the fleers off your hands. I'm somewhat loosely putting the set together and have none of those. Thanks a ton.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I'd be happy to take the fleers off your hands. I'm somewhat loosely putting the set together and have none of those. Thanks a ton.

The Fleer cards are yours. Pm me your address. I also have an OC Gabby Hartnett that is in incredible shape but it is too far off center to grade. I will toss that in as well.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
The Fleer cards are yours. Pm me your address. I also have an OC Gabby Hartnett that is in incredible shape but it is too far off center to grade. I will toss that in as well.

Thanks so much. PM coming

mchenrycards

I intend to keep this a running post as I know I have piles of stuff that others may want but dont want to take the time to list them on Ebay or other online markets. I will usually upload stuff on Saturdays or as time permits but if You want something I post dont be shy, PM me your address and I will get it in the mail to you.

mchenrycards

What do you collect???

MY collecting tastes have varied for the 40+ years I have collected. I used to want everything I could find (which is why I have stuff like the stuff in this thread to give away) but after refining my collection many many times I have boiled it down to the sets I collected as a kid. 1972 to 1977 Topps baseball. Over the years I have completed all of these sets, sold them off, collected them again, sold them off again and have now come back to collecting them again. I also enjoy the 1951 to 55 Dormands postcard set. There was a time I owned a large collection of actual game used bats, jerseys and autographs due to the fact I worked in MLB and had access to them but over the years I have been selling off and giving away much of my collection and focusing only on those sets that really mean something to me.

Thanks for asking!!

Latest posts