Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for some feedback...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
Hi, all. A buddy of mine is looking for some feedback on a card-related project he put together:

If you collected in the 80's and 90's, you might be interested in checking out. Over 100 different classic designs across all the sports on custom photos. So if you want to see Joe Montana on 87 Topps baseball or Mark McGwire on 89 Pro Set football or Michael Jordan on 89 Topps baseball or Wayne Gretzky on 88 Fleer basketball, check it out. There are about 300 different players, so it's a virtual gallery of over 33,000 different cards, along with some magazine and video game covers.

Any responses would be appreciated.

Thanks!

jmc855

Jan 11, 2013
RI
Hi, all. A buddy of mine is looking for some feedback on a card-related project he put together:

If you collected in the 80's and 90's, you might be interested in checking out. Over 100 different classic designs across all the sports on custom photos. So if you want to see Joe Montana on 87 Topps baseball or Mark McGwire on 89 Pro Set football or Michael Jordan on 89 Topps baseball or Wayne Gretzky on 88 Fleer basketball, check it out. There are about 300 different players, so it's a virtual gallery of over 33,000 different cards, along with some magazine and video game covers.

Any responses would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Really cool!

I really like the baseball stars inserted into the 80s Fleer basketball, 80s and early 90s Hoops, and 80s to 91 topps FB styles myself. I d buy thisee all as art cards if they came up on thick enough (20 pt) stock someday lol.

I like the Clemens pic he chose but i think the Mattingly pic could look better if he used a swinging pic instead of fielding.

Members online

Latest posts