Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

After looking at the Ginter CL....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
Topps employee auto and relic cards? Really, who wants those (aside from the Topps employees)?

Also, mythological relics of a leprechaun, a phoenix, and a fairy? What are these relics actually from?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Yeah they seem really stupid but since they are rare and from a heavily collected product, they usually sell great.

I just don't want Topps workers autos in bc products, except jaypers obviously ;)

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Topps employee auto and relic cards? Really, who wants those (aside from the Topps employees)?

Also, mythological relics of a leprechaun, a phoenix, and a fairy? What are these relics actually from?

They are literally .01 cent pieces of fabric, on a card numbered /10. And sell for LOTS.

Kmccall93

May 9, 2013
I pulled a relic from a sumo wrestler....you know sumo wrestlers only wear those diapery looking things, so not really sure about that....kinda like a game used jock strap.....ergh...but at least more interesting than topps employees, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
I pulled a relic from a sumo wrestler....you know sumo wrestlers only wear those diapery looking things, so not really sure about that....kinda like a game used jock strap.....ergh...but at least more interesting than topps employees, lol.

Only one way to know for sure...what's it taste like?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Kmccall93

May 9, 2013
Only one way to know for sure...what's it taste like?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Nope, I didn't like it.....didn't like it at all....

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Mythological relics are at least a novelty item. I'd be happy to pull one. But a topps employee relic or auto? No thanks.

Latest posts