Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 1/11********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Jaymes dad is being moved to hospice tonight. After the move her brother and I will be taking off to head back home

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!

Thanks! :) Have been busy the past 2 years... LOL.... Had a new baby girl, moved to a new house (which I'm currently remodelling/rebuilding etc) and just so darn busy with my music and other stuff. Glad to be "back" even if it's hust to say hello for now.

Busy is an understatement. Congrats on the daughter, house music & other stuff!:D

Finally unboxed my sons last Christmas present the other day...
View attachment 58194

A giant baseball you say?

Or is it.....

View attachment 58195

A chair and ottoman!

They need to make those in adult sizes!:eek:

Good morning all. Ended up staying the night last night, gonna head home in the afternoon. He's doing better communication wise, but it sounds like they are looking to transfer him to hospice today.

Positive thoughts and prayers, sir.

Good morning. -5º here. Took this yesterday on my hike.

12548852_10208711574565895_8127788481110821997_n.jpg

I reallllly miss snow.:(

It has been a while since I was excited to get the mail but today was different. I have slowed up with my O'neill collection because he has been in every product for the last 5 years but this one has the new card concept on a 90s shinny card. I have been selective with these and passed on the 1/1s until I saw this one. Happy to add it:
image_29.jpeg

Wow, great design!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
cold this morning trying to sort so I brought some inside . Then the babies came for us to keep = spoiling them and the parents . later had to get older ones at school and bring home = two hour trip . Back to holding baby , then supper . I'll hate work tomorrow . well back to Ebay posting still have 1900 to post in two days

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
It has been a while since I was excited to get the mail but today was different. I have slowed up with my O'neill collection because he has been in every product for the last 5 years but this one has the new card concept on a 90s shinny card. I have been selective with these and passed on the 1/1s until I saw this one. Happy to add it:
image_29.jpeg

Beautiful!

Members online

Latest posts