Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The "Cameo" Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Seeing that Guerrero reminded me of a card I scanned recently. Vlad is compared to Andre Dawson on the back his 1998 Topps Chrome Baby Boomers card (regular and refractor versions available).

http://www.comc.com/Cards/Baseball/1998/Topps_Chrome_Baby_Boomers/BB10/Vladimir_Guerrero/2187413

Thank you so much for the heads up! I am currently on COMC looking at the back of 2011 Topps cards with Dawson numbers. So far only found card #235 (Felix Hernandez, Clay Buchholz, David Price) with Dawson on the back but there so many variations so I am about to get started on that card and now I will add this Vlad to it also. The Pinnacle Insider that I have scanned, I have already purchased the Club Edition and the Diamond Edition. They are still sitting at COMC though until I get down with this side project. PM me your address, I have some things to send you. Thanks Again!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Going through a large box of checklist, anyone else collect checklist with players name on it? If so let me know if you need anything.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
1994 Select Pat Kelly with Mark McGwire and BJ. Surhoff.
I'm not sure if you guys do cameos [MENTION=1983]onionring9[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION]
image-30.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
1994 Select Pat Kelly with Mark McGwire and BJ. Surhoff.
I'm not sure if you guys do cameos [MENTION=1983]onionring9[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION]
image-30.jpg

A double cameo!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Going through a large box of checklist, anyone else collect checklist with players name on it? If so let me know if you need anything.

If you still are looking , I'd be interested in Clark ones I don't have.

Thx
Ryan

Members online

Latest posts