Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Received package with no card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxPax

Yea, I know the whole innocent until proven guilty things works for the law, but in the court of public opinion, this entire situation is shady. In my opinion shenanigans at work here, as someone is lying through their teeth, and for me the OP has some explaining to do...His last post doesn't help his cause as it seems to be a bail out post....I blocked both his ebay accounts

The auction the matty_ice_2 account bid on (Cabrera logoman) is not Nick's auction. He sold it back in October via BIN. The auction from this month was from a different seller (that Nick did bid on). Now, he sold it for quite a bit more thna it reached at auction... so the only thing that would be shady is if the seller that sold it at auction can be tied to him.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
nick's a good kid, and he's bought tons of cards that ended much higher than a gordon card for buck fiddy so really wouldnt make sense for him to make this up..

ive had two occasions where the package was empty..whether the seller did it on purpose or if the package was tampered with, we dont know..

N, call paypal and explain the situation. i won both cases.

Dave

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
If that's the case buyer can buy a large dollar item say it was empty then get their money back because Paypal and eBay support the buyer big time. I sold an item and buyer claimed it was broke. PayPal took the money out of my acct instantly. Insurance claim was filed in early November. I have yet to receive the money. So no item and out the 150 bucks.

A_Pharis

I sense Hands of Hate at work here.

I think there is something that needs more explanation, but I also think there are some things being attributed to the case when they don't apply. Seeing an auction with Nick as the seller, it's gotten to the point that seeing (7) next to a bidder makes it matty_ice_2 that's bidding. I'm not saying it ISN'T. What I am saying is that without seeing the bidder's name you can't say that it IS.

If someone can provide proof that matty_ice_2 is the (7) feedback bidder in that auction (where Nick is the seller) - then I would be all about throwing him to the dogs.

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
I think there is something that needs more explanation, but I also think there are some things being attributed to the case when they don't apply. Seeing an auction with Nick as the seller, it's gotten to the point that seeing (7) next to a bidder makes it matty_ice_2 that's bidding. I'm not saying it ISN'T. What I am saying is that without seeing the bidder's name you can't say that it IS.

If someone can provide proof that matty_ice_2 is the (7) feedback bidder in that auction (where Nick is the seller) - then I would be all about throwing him to the dogs.
Completely agree with that. I was making a joke based on Nick's interpersonal skills, not his integrity.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Last edited:

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009

seeing how those are over 30 days it would not show up in his bid history. Please leave any naivety at the door

Regardless looks like the work was done for me thank vwnut ;)

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Here is an item won by t***e (7)

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&rt=nc=&_trksid=p2047675.l2565=&item=150960837037

And here is the feedback for that item (10 down)...

eBay Feedback Profile for ultimate_deron

t***e (7) is matty_ice_2

FWIW, t***e (7)'s bid activity with dnplayer03 is 13% of his bids.

30-day Summary
Total Bids: 99
Total Items: 68
Bid Activity % With This Seller: 13%

So approximately 12-13 of t***e (7)'s bids over the past 30 days are on dnplayer03 items.

Not speculating anything, just adding some facts.

A_Pharis

seeing how those are over 30 days it would not show up in his bid history. Please leave any naivety at the door

Regardless looks like the work was done for me thank vwnut ;)

THe auction in the link you posted ended on December 9. The bids placed on those auctions were on December 6th... neither of which are over 30 days old.
If you search by bidder.. and if you search for matty_ice_2, you will see it has bids placed all the way back to November.

A_Pharis

Here is an item won by t***e (7)

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&rt=nc=&_trksid=p2047675.l2565=&item=150960837037

And here is the feedback for that item (10 down)...

eBay Feedback Profile for ultimate_deron

t***e (7) is matty_ice_2

(Edit, why does FCB absolutely butcher ebay URLs?)

From the auction/feedback you posted:
"Seller: ultimate_deron (4197
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
) "

Ultima_Deron != dnplayer03 (Nick's confirmed alternate account). I don't see how you posting that matty_ice_2 (Nick) won an auction being ran by ultimate_deron (not Nick) is proof of anything.

A_Pharis

Here is the bidding activity in the auction posted by Wheeler:
matty2.jpg

Notice the bid date of
Dec-09-12 11:28:36 PST

Here is the detailed bidding activity for Matty_ice_2:
matty.jpg

Notice how there were no bids placed on December 9th on the item posted by Wheeler?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I was under the understanding that random people could no longer search entire bid history but rather only the items a buyer actually ended as high bidder. Has this changed again? The screenshot suggests that Matty has not lost an auction over the past month.

Members online

Latest posts