Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
no, that seller had a bunch of old sell sheets, including 1998 Select

$(KGrHqR,!rgFIHVFog12BSGmZy2U9g~~60_57.JPG

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
So is this just random sheets pulled out of a magazine or are they like posters or what?

I was under the assumption these were the salesman sheets the companies sent through the mail, but not positive. My dad owned a store back at that time and we received tons of these, sadly, we rarely kept any. I think these are just paper stock, usually sent as direct mail.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I was under the assumption these were the salesman sheets the companies sent through the mail, but not positive. My dad owned a store back at that time and we received tons of these, sadly, we rarely kept any. I think these are just paper stock, usually sent as direct mail.

I was trying to see via the listing but really didn't notice any info. If they are legit ads sent to stores, cool. But I've seen people rip out magazine pages and sell them do I guess you never know.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
these look like dealer promo/sell sheets that manufacturers send to card shop dealers back in the 90s. our local shop always had a 3-ring binder full of sell sheets like these where you could preview new product.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
This is one of the better sell sheets {booklet} from a dealer I have seen. Thought it was to much money at the time to order a Gonzalez. ::facepalm:: I have never seen one of any player for sale ever.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Here are some Juan's. Just love this stuff. I would say about 5 max were printed. They are very rare. As you can see only one of these have more than one
This is mine
juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

3 other Juan collectors have this
juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

Only one Juan Collector has this.

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

This is mine SGC 96.
juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

Only one Juan Collector has this. 8X10

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

Only one Juan Collector has this. Die Cut.

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
Is anyone putting the 1999 Ultimate Victory Parallel 100 set together? I'm about 40 cards short and have some dupes to trade.

Thanks.

Members online

Latest posts