Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This just in! My First Superfractor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Hello All,

Not much for paying top dollar for new released cards.

I did splurge ($110) on this 2014 Topps Finest Jay Bruce Superfractor:

bruce-superfractor.jpg

This is my first Superfractor and it looks better in hand than the scan does.

Now to buy something that I've been offered in a PM next!

Thanks for the look-see,

Fordman

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Hello All,

Not much for paying top dollar for new released cards.

I did splurge ($110) on this 2014 Topps Finest Jay Bruce Superfractor:

bruce-superfractor.jpg

This is my first Superfractor and it looks better in hand than the scan does.

Now to buy something that I've been offered in a PM next!

Thanks for the look-see,

Fordman

Looks good Fordman, congrats!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Guess I am in the minority, but I hate all the color variation of the Topps Finest parallels this year.Nice card anyway.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
Very nice, adding a Superfractor to my RJ stash was & still is on my wishlist post in the 2014 Hobby Goals thread from earlier this year. Hope it was on yours too since you made it happen!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Thanks all for checking out my first Superfractor! I wish Jay Bruce was doing better this year at the plate, man o man, he sure is making it hard to collect him right now. Actually easier to collect him as prices have plummeted and everyone has given up on him.

Very nice, adding a Superfractor to my RJ stash was & still is on my wishlist post in the 2014 Hobby Goals thread from earlier this year. Hope it was on yours too since you made it happen!

No, wasnt my list, I saw it on eBay, had some 'squirrel' money and nabbed it. The Ebay seller had it listed at $180 or BIN, they took my first offer of $110 in a matter of 3 minutes. Guess they wanted to unload it quickly.

The Atomic Refractor came in today. 3 (orange, red & blue) more and I'll have my color prism!

Fordman

Latest posts