Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************** Morning Thread ****************** 11/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'mornaft everyone!

Trying to get over a long burnout. Having this constant feeling of tiredness pisses me off to no end. No, I don't...and refuse to...drink coffee!

Still working on the leather mini set, of course.

Hope all's well with all of you.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
No mail today which is strange with everything I should have incoming so here is an 8x10 that I received last week and missed posting.
1984 Parachute Press Baseball Superstar:

scan0025.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good afternoon. Man, i sure dont miss the snow. So glad to be back in Santa Cruz. It started snowing back where we used to live in Idaho.

now im sitting waiting to pick up alie who has a half day today. In the sun, with the windows rolled down. Aaaahhhh...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon. Done with my duties for the day with the local 3rd graders. Now I'm enjoying some Frosted Flakes. We were given lunch at the event, but it wasn't much. It was 2 slices of roast beef on a wheat hoagie. No cheese or condiments. Then there was some applesauce and a granola bar. I was still hungry after that, and thankfully we got done about an hour and a half before we were told so I swung through The Grille and used a meal plan to get some cereal. If I would have gotten anything else that they had it would have been too much, and the cereal really hit the spot. Now its time to relax a little bit before beginning some homework. Have to read 30 pages just to answer 4 questions for an assignment tomorrow. I also happen to have a test that I need to study for a little

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Are you going to try for it Mac?
I'm not sure. I have been puzzled by the card and listing for a month or more now. We will see where it stands come Saturday... would be a cool card to add to the PC but I've already got it marked as "gone" on the checklist, so I'll sleep at night if it gets bid up.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'm not sure. I have been puzzled by the card and listing for a month or more now. We will see where it stands come Saturday... would be a cool card to add to the PC but I've already got it marked as "gone" on the checklist, so I'll sleep at night if it gets bid up.

Did you make an offer on it or contact the seller?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
#$$%#^%^% I try to have mail delivered on Wed. = home alone no NOISE . NO MAIL today $@$%%$^%

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Did you make an offer on it or contact the seller?
The seller and I have exchanged messages going back to when it was $1000 BIN. He (IMO) was a jerk back then but lightened up when he figured out he wasn't going to sell for $600+ or $500+, etc. The problem I have is the seller knows his market because he took tons of offers on the card with an extremely high BIN... therefore he knows where people are at... I'm not going to say he would do anything shady but he knows where people are at, which is the perfect storm for a shill. Just saying.

Depending what happens between now and Saturday, I'm giving it some thought I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts