Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Noah Syndergaard trade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I heard on the radio there was a rumor of Syndergaard for Puig trade? Mets have a lot of pitching and poor offense. Dodgers have lackluster pitching and extra outfielders. Anyone think this is legit?

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
As a giant fan I hope the dodgers keep puig. He is a similar form of team cancer as hanley. Without his brother Juan uribe around you just watch how ugly the puig v dodger situation gets. I know someone in the front office of an NL organization who said that the belief is that the dodgers and puig are in divorce mode. They aren't happy with how his rehab has gone and he hasn't been around the team like they want him to be. His best friend was uribe and puig was not happy he was traded. From what I've heard puig is either stupid or immature, it's not a cultural issue. It's a puig issue.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
As a giant fan I hope the dodgers keep puig. He is a similar form of team cancer as hanley. Without his brother Juan uribe around you just watch how ugly the puig v dodger situation gets. I know someone in the front office of an NL organization who said that the belief is that the dodgers and puig are in divorce mode. They aren't happy with how his rehab has gone and he hasn't been around the team like they want him to be. His best friend was uribe and puig was not happy he was traded. From what I've heard puig is either stupid or immature, it's not a cultural issue. It's a puig issue.

I like the giants too and would hate the dodgers getting Thor, that kid looks fantastic

Members online

Latest posts