Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Friday 9/4********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Company-wide PTO today, and of course Monday paid day off too.

Passed my third test to earn my Cisco CCNP certification this morning. Failed my 3rd test last Friday, and passed it this morning! Pretty stoked about that. Now I can shoot for my CCIE next year. I know most of you guys don't know or care, but I'm stoked and had to tell someone!

EDIT: Also my 500th post. No more "Junior" status. Woohoo.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Company-wide PTO today, and of course Monday paid day off too.

Passed my third test to earn my Cisco CCNP certification this morning. Failed my 3rd test last Friday, and passed it this morning! Pretty stoked about that. Now I can shoot for my CCIE next year. I know most of you guys don't know or care, but I'm stoked and had to tell someone!

EDIT: Also my 500th post. No more "Junior" status. Woohoo.
Congrats..... Now move to Urbana, I need to hire a programmer/software engineer/etc

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Made it home almost 2 hours ago. Had a heck of a mail day too. 1441411232467.jpg1441411244627.jpg
The strickland, Karnazes, and medlen were all TTM returns. The Wangs were part of a trade/consignment, and the rest were purchases. What was even better was my order from PUMA was waiting as well

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Good evening... And sorry but those girls in the Bama group shot and Stanford girl are no go.

Ryan

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] saw a Josh Johnson signed 2010 All Star Game baseball for sale. Not sure if you're interested in it or not

Members online

Latest posts