Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

######### MORNING THREAD FRIDAY 13TH ######

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Damn Stepper, sorry to hear. I was coming to complain about searching completed items that ended while I was on vacation but after reading your post I see how meaningless a missed auction can be. Sorry brother!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all.
Hope everyone's doing good and if your not, hope it gets better.
GT: hope everything goes well for your wife
GF threw me a curveball the other day and decided that we (she) needs time alone and to focus on everything else she has going on. Still trying to figure this out as we haven't talked much the last few days, but not looking good.
Anybody need a ring? I'll sell it half of what I paid. Never worn and comes with stone guarantee and receipt for insurance purposes.

Sorry to hear about that, but thanks for the Wife wishes, it looks like she's outta the woods now...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
off till 11/24 . first vacation I've had in a couple years . unless bad weather I 'm headed to Ga. to visit a grave site of uncle that died 1924 . That 's before my mother was born . Her parents died 1930's so she and two other sisters raised by relatives in another state . Figure nobody has been there since 1930's . This has been one of my life goals for years .
This will leave two major goals left -------- football game --- DENVER BRONCOS IN DENVER and a cruise with wife .

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Is someone trying to be sneaky?

It's the same stuff with a fairly new username , but between GriffeyFan24, VinatgeSnowmobiles and 1990s-Card-Collector... Same guys basically (or pair of guys) for years. Based out of MN.

Ryan

Latest posts