Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FINALIZED 2016 BOWMAN CHROME CHECKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
So have the prices on prospects in this set ended up where some of you thought they would? Seems like some of the better prospects are fairly soft at least at the base end of the spectrum...

I was hoping Isan Diaz would have been a little softer even. I would like another 20% discount on him.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Brought 3 vending boxes and pulled a Corey Seager gold refractor auto! Sold it for $299.00....Got most of my money back for a few jumbos of the 2016 bowman draft!! Best regards, David

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Good lord...I bypassed the title of this thread and jumped to the checklist thinking it was for draft. Glad you all could not hear the stream of expletives as I read it!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Good lord...I bypassed the title of this thread and jumped to the checklist thinking it was for draft. Glad you all could not hear the stream of expletives as I read it!
Glad I wasn't the only one. Damn you, Tim! Go back to insulting Homer in the Trump thread!

Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts