Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can someone help me with 2013 bowman auto checklist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I was bored, so I went ahead and made a spreadsheet of all the known players, their teams, ages, prospect rankings and a link to their statistics. There are some very high ceiling individuals, and I would definitely rank this above 2012, and maybe if another big name is announced ahead of 2011 draft.

Last edited:

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
I was bored, so I went ahead and made a spreadsheet of all the known players, their teams, ages, prospect rankings and a link to their statistics. There are some very high ceiling individuals, and I would definitely rank this above 2012, and maybe if another big name is announced ahead of 2011 draft.

This is awesome, thanks for the spreadsheet!!!!!

rcspur

Mar 3, 2013

Awesome job. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The long-awaited Jake Odorizzi Chrome auto has finally materialized. :mrgreen:

Odorizzi-1_zpsc6aaeb7a.jpg

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
He was already announced on the sell sheets, but here's the pic of the Bundy.

Bundy_zps70494c5a.jpg

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Any other places to preorder cases other than BO and ATL? Considering ones on ebay since release date is under 6 weeks away, well within paypal protection, and it's a good 100-200 dollars cheaper. Only downside is the full cost up front

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Manny Machado added to the rookie auto CL!

Great addition. :mrgreen:

Manny.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts