Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can someone help me with 2013 bowman auto checklist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
For sure, it's a massive auto checklist. But even the guys they are adding are relatively decent names. There don't seem to be too many garbage autos. But even garbage autos aren't the end of the world if you are a rip and hold guy. There's usually at least 1/2 junk guys that end up becoming big names out of the auto set

Case value is likely to be largely based on the base and insert checklist, so hopefully Puig and maybe Gattis get in there

rcspur

Mar 3, 2013
This is just my opinion on how things will shake out after release... would love to see everyone's opinions. This is based on Puig not being in the product as an auto because he would have the #1 auto in my opinion.

1. Byron Buxton
2. Carlos Correa
3. Darrin Ruf
4. Manny Machado
5. Dylan Bundy
6. Oswaldo Arcia
7. Stefen Romero
8. Alan Hanson
9. Lucas Giolito
10. Gregory Polanco
11. Luis Sardinas
12. Brian Goodwin

I honestly think it's a crap shoot after Correa. Several guys could could be in there. There's 10-15 guys who I consider 3 star guys who could take the next step and become top prospects. Those guys are...........
Haha

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Taijuan Walker added!!!!!!!!

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Although the large number of autos means you got to open a lot to get a cross section of guys the depth of the auto list mixed between big names and a number of promising hold and follow guys means 2013 Bowman has the potential to be a product that keeps giving for several years down the line. I'd love to open a ton but hate the pretty much worthless veteran base you get stuck with.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
That will get it done. Checklist is indeed massive, but it should result in a wide array of pulls that could potentially just keep giving and giving.

Needs to be 5/8 already

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Kinda bummed that the lone Dodger prospect auto Matt Magill is not a regular prospect on card auto but is part of the retail prospect sticker auto checklist.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Sorta surprised that some of the autograph only guys from 2012 BDPP didn't get base/chrome cards here. I had assumed that 2013 Bowman prospects would be better with cards for:

Albert Almora
Addison Russell
Courtney Hawkins
Corey Seager
Max Fried

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
The RC auto checklist looks stacked, which is great for jumbo breakers

The only non top prospects of the 14 are really Rodriguez and Maronde. RC autos in Bowman are usually crap and add nothing to breaks. Not so this year

rcspur

Mar 3, 2013
Really disappointed that Puig wasn't included in the base checklist which pretty much confirms his inclusion in chrome.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Nice! :D

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1367067921093.jpg
    1367067921093.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 30

Members online

Latest posts