Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Semi-Rigid's for Tickets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I'm looking for a good way to store hundreds of tickets. I have them in binders w/ 3-pocket pages, but I'd rather store them in some sort of box. I'm thinking semi-rigid toploaders, but not sure. Is anyone doing this already?

Can anyone point me to where I can find these available in bulk? I've seen an off-brand 3" x 7" available for about $20/100, but I'm not sure if the plastic is "safe" and would love a better deal on a higher qty...

Thanks for any suggestions!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I store a few of my Cuddyer signed tickets in ticket holders
Pretty sure its BWC (think thats the manufactures name)
I can check my local shop and see how much they are and get back to you tomorrow or Wednesday
How many you looking to buy? I can see if the shop owner would be willing to order in bulk if the deal is right for you.
LMK here or via PM
Chris

EDIT: Looks like AIC might be a better bet, see what he can do for you (scroll to bottom of page in attached thread) http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...c-holders-who-needs-more-supplies-coming.html

Last edited:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I just stick all mine in an index card box. The little ones you can get at Walmart. Works pretty good so far!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I also use the 3-pocket currency pages for my tickets, but I put them in mylar sleeve and ticket toploader first; they'll fit in the pages. It works beautifully...protects and provides an easy method for storage. Card Saver style holders tend to bow tickets in my experience, so I avoid that type of semi-rigid.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I also use the 3-pocket currency pages for my tickets, but I put them in mylar sleeve and ticket toploader first; they'll fit in the pages. It works beautifully...protects and provides an easy method for storage. Card Saver style holders tend to bow tickets in my experience, so I avoid that type of semi-rigid.

I've probably got at least 500 tickets, so that seems like regular top loaders would get pretty pricey. But ideally that'd be a really nice option!

Members online

Latest posts