Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would you bet on the Royals now?

Would you bet on the Royals winning the World Series before the start of game 6?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I'd like to run a poll to know whether you, whoever you are, would bet (not me) on the Royals winning the World Series still.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I'm still all in on them. Two games in KC. Better starting pitching left (hope Bochy feels free to start Bumgarner on short rest, after a complete game). There's absolutely no reason they can't win two in a row.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
The Royals did it this way in 1985, winning the last 2 games at home to beat the Cardinals 4 games to 3. I hope the Royals do it again. Bit I think the Giants will win it in 7 games.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Next game heavily favors royals with Yordano, and game 7 would be more of a toss up. I definitely think they have a very good chance at it

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I'm still all in on them. Two games in KC. Better starting pitching left (hope Bochy feels free to start Bumgarner on short rest, after a complete game). There's absolutely no reason they can't win two in a row.

The Royals did it this way in 1985, winning the last 2 games at home to beat the Cardinals 4 games to 3. I hope the Royals do it again. Bit I think the Giants will win it in 7 games.

Next game heavily favors royals with Yordano, and game 7 would be more of a toss up. I definitely think they have a very good chance at it

Jake Don't-leave-me-in-beyond-5-innings Peavy might have something to say about this!

I believe the game will be won by whomever is leading after 4, maybe 5 innings. Same goes for game 7, if there is one.

Whoever wins, I just hope for some more exciting baseball to end out the year.

Personally, I think San Fran is more talented offensively and defensively, but KC gets the nod on overall pitching depth.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Jake Don't-leave-me-in-beyond-5-innings Peavy might have something to say about this!

I believe the game will be won by whomever is leading after 4, maybe 5 innings. Same goes for game 7, if there is one.

Whoever wins, I just hope for some more exciting baseball to end out the year.

Personally, I think San Fran is more talented offensively and defensively, but KC gets the nod on overall pitching depth.

The Royals were the #1 defensive metrics team in baseball. Not a better defensive team period :)

Latest posts