Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Guys with fcb app problems.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I think the question people need to be thinking about is the purpose of the pictures. Is it about personal use such as cataloguing or reference? Or do you have the pictures to show off to others? If you use the pictures with the Intent of sharing with this community realize that if you use photobucket a LOT of people won't look at your posts or give a darn about the pictures, because it's too darn inconvenient.

Firstly, I don't give two ****s how many people see my posts.

And secondly, I am among (the apparently small) group of users who have, at minimum, superior intelligence to the average bonobo, and have disabled the hotlink feature.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Doest Sports Card Album allow you to hot link?

7ridx3q3x450.jpg

Above hot linked through sportscardalbum.com

set up a wordpress account and host your pics there. They let you hot link as well.

Just a thought vs photobucket and others.

Better yet, just pay about $15 a year for a domain with unlimited ftp space and hot link all you want!

Fordman

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Any updates on improvements/updates to the app?!

Still can't post pictures because it freezes as soon as I try to add a second picture...

Crash the app and come back to it, and that used to work but that's no longer the case as it just freezes again.

Would love to post more pickups but absolutely frustrating trying to get the things uploaded

Thanks,
Jeff

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Have you guys deleted the app then reinstalled it?

I have forever been on iPhone and any time I have functionality issues I delete then reinstall. It's a pain in the butt, but it has always worked for me that way.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I am on Galaxy S6 and just upgraded to Marshmallow and am having 2 issues.

1. Prior to the upgrade I had a "floating button" in the app that allowed me to refresh the page. Now that button is gone and I cannot seem to refresh the page at all.

2. I cannot see most posts in most threads. Helpful, right? See image 1 for what I usually see and image 2 for what I sometimes see. What gives? Touching/clicking on the items in image 1 does not give any detail.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Appreciate any guidance on this as I really do enjoy the app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160412-151553.jpg
    Screenshot_20160412-151553.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20160412-151910.jpg
    Screenshot_20160412-151910.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 116
Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Have you guys deleted the app then reinstalled it?

I have forever been on iPhone and any time I have functionality issues I delete then reinstall. It's a pain in the butt, but it has always worked for me that way.

Is it still in the App Store to download? Thought it was deleted a while ago...

Thanks,
Jeff

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I am on Galaxy S6 and just upgraded to Marshmallow and am having 2 issues.

1. Prior to the upgrade I had a "floating button" in the app that allowed me to refresh the page. Now that button is gone and I cannot seem to refresh the page at all.

2. I cannot see most posts in most threads. Helpful, right? See image 1 for what I usually see and image 2 for what I sometimes see. What gives? Touching/clicking on the items in image 1 does not give any detail.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Appreciate any guidance on this as I really do enjoy the app.

Ok, I thought I was the only one getting that!

@gilmo

any idears?

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
It was a week ago for me. I typed in FCB and scrolled a long way down to find it.

I did it yesterday. Search "FCB cards." Also, looks like I can download pics from my phone again. Haven't been able to do that lately.

Last edited:

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I lost the ability to see posts in threads. I click on them etc for them to appear but nothing (most of the time. I can see who posted but not what the posted.

I also used to have 3 dots on the bottom right that I'd click to post etc and they're gone. I have to click a post and reply to post now.

Sorry if this has been discussed. I can't see the rest of the posts.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1461009466915.jpg
    1461009466915.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 25

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I lost the ability to see posts in threads. I click on them etc for them to appear but nothing (most of the time. I can see who posted but not what the posted.

I also used to have 3 dots on the bottom right that I'd click to post etc and they're gone. I have to click a post and reply to post now.

Sorry if this has been discussed. I can't see the rest of the posts.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Reinstall

Sent from my BLU STUDIO ONE PLUS using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts