Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 National Treasures Baseball Gallery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Nice, they look good, but very similar to last year. Hopefully Hank is in the set in some capacity

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Very little (almost nothing) of what's posted there looks good or a wow. Now, there will be some pieces in the product that will be great, but I don't think that was a good marketing attempt with what was shown.

Ryan

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I think they used up all the good stuff already in 2012 and 2014. Retreading designs, which were never very interesting, with less historical power. More might be coming, but no knobs, single-color jerseys, and autos of prospects who had Bowman cards in 2010 don't get me enthused.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Stupid Auto...

panini-america-2015-national-treasures-baseball-qc21.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Yes that Cobb, Yadi, Griff And Babe are nice. Not sure why they posted what they did in the first link in this thread, but that didn't show anything. And if that was a box break, that shoulda been kept a secret. Anyway, I think there will be some sweet pieces, the Bonds Glove card similar to the KG just sold I believe on eBay. It was from Immaculate but same concept. I'd like to own one someday. Still think they shoulda kept NT at every other year. For those who crack it good luck.

Ryan

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
How long before a card company comes out with a product called Legible. With the selling point of actually being able to read everyones signature.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
My PC guy was on the 2014 Checklist, I have yet see a single card surface on eBay or any breaks Ive watched or read about. Wonder how many are on the checklist and never really make it to production?

NT really needs to be released every other year with Immaculate released in the in between years.

Fordman

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts