Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What makes the Oct. 8th lunar eclipse so special? It's an "impossible" occurence Morning thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
What makes the Oct. 8th lunar eclipse so special? It's an "impossible" occurence Morning thread

100714-cc-lunar-redmoon.jpg

http://6abc.com/science/tonights-lunar-eclipse-is-so-unique-its-impossible/340212/

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
OMG................... A Poster On My Thread!!
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY................. Off ta work here

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. I just logged on and was about to start the MT. Surprised there wasn't one started yet. I would love to do the MTSS but unfortunately, school expenses are too high this semester otherwise I would join

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Heard an interesting factoid on the radio this morning. Apparently smartphone users spend over three hours per day on their phones, or about one full day per week.

If you'll excuse me, I have to go check ebay, COMC, mlb.com, ...
:)

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I got up at 530 AM CT to check it out and did not find it as amazing this time as the one in April
However watching it rise last night about 630 off of the horizon, that was spectacular, one of the fullest full moons I have seen recently.

Members online

Latest posts