Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Rays prob will not make the playoffs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I am so fed up with this team it is not even funny. Yesterday, Ryan Yarbrough took the loss he is now 0-7. Why the hell do you keep sending this turd bag out to the mound to pitch? He alone will be the reason they will not make the play-offs.Today they were leading 3-2 in the 9th and turd bag #2 Colin Poche
gave up the tying HR for his 5th blown save. (He has only 7 saves). Then turd bag #3 Ryan Thompson lost the game in the 10th. Oh, and the winning hit came from Willie Adames whom they traded last year to bring up Wanderless Franco Mr Glass 2
who has been on the Il twice this year. and when he has played has stunk up the place worse than an old southern gas station.< (you older guys will know what I am talking about). The trades they have made are has-been's cause they do not want to spend any money.
The owner is just a cheap tight ***. They want a new stadium? I say let them MOVE. F-EM.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I am so fed up with this team it is not even funny. Yesterday, Ryan Yarbrough took the loss he is now 0-7. Why the hell do you keep sending this turd bag out to the mound to pitch? He alone will be the reason they will not make the play-offs.Today they were leading 3-2 in the 9th and turd bag #2 Colin Poche
gave up the tying HR for his 5th blown save. (He has only 7 saves). Then turd bag #3 Ryan Thompson lost the game in the 10th. Oh, and the winning hit came from Willie Adames whom they traded last year to bring up Wanderless Franco Mr Glass 2
who has been on the Il twice this year. and when he has played has stunk up the place worse than an old southern gas station.< (you older guys will know what I am talking about). The trades they have made are has-been's cause they do not want to spend any money.
The owner is just a cheap tight ***. They want a new stadium? I say let them MOVE. F-EM.

Super short yet powerful rant coming up!
In my opinion, when owners are thinking of new stadiums while rolling out crap on the field, they're not a bit concerned about the fans. It's ridiculous to even ponder the thought of a new stadium when you're a perennial last-place team. Same goes for owners that hint at relocating if they don't get their stadium...that PROVES that they don't give a sh-t about the fans, city, or any team legacy. It's even more sickening when cities cave and use public dollars to fund these facilities. I can't think of any "business" other than sports in which a city funds/builds the facility and then leases it to a permanent tenant.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts