Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rate these pitchers based on career projections

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Really? He walks too few to be a Nolan Ryan and he has a Cy Young award on his shelf, poor comparison. =P (Though in terms of no hitters you might be on to something, lol...)

sheetskout - Ha, all good...I will say I think Greinke likes it in Milwaukee, though!

He probably wont last until he is 50 either.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I think the most obvious omission would be David Price....

Here's how I'd rank them:
Clayton Kershaw
Justin Verlander
David Price
Felix Hernandez
Tim Lincecum

I think out of all of the pitchers listed above Price still has the most room to grow/mature.

Looking at completed auctions, Price sells for a fraction of the others. If he truly belongs in the discussion, not saying he does or doesn't, his cards are way undervalued. If he pitched for the Yankees, his prices would be about triple what they are today.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Looking at completed auctions, Price sells for a fraction of the others. If he truly belongs in the discussion, not saying he does or doesn't, his cards are way undervalued. If he pitched for the Yankees, his prices would be about triple what they are today.

First Price Chrome Auto to sell after the announcement goes for... $24. Don't know how people afford them at that price...

Members online

Latest posts