Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gypsy Queen - who wants a box Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Are you criticizing the speed of a free box that was shipped? Seriously?

No, he posted originally for a chance for the box/contest..... then probably realized it was over, so he edited his post and this is what he wrote... if you didn't see his original post, it can be mis-read.

[MENTION=5406]Keyser Soze[/MENTION] - Right?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
No, he posted originally for a chance for the box/contest..... then probably realized it was over, so he edited his post and this is what he wrote... if you didn't see his original post, it can be mis-read.

@Keyser Soze - Right?

Ahh...my apologies then. It was right after someone got their box. i misread it.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Ahh...my apologies then. It was right after someone got their box. i misread it.

Yeah, I fixed my too late comment with a moronic comment given the context. Responded to enter the contest, then saw that it was over, so i did as MansGame said and edited my entry to comment on how I was late getting my entry in. I see now how it looks and it wasn't at all what I intended.

I edited it again with something a little more accurately reflecting this situation

Latest posts