Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Late Night Thread>>>>Now with Olympic Chat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Nice, I will drop you a list of what I have inventoried for Phillies. Still trying to get organized. I recently retired from my Correction Officer job after 20 years and I have a bit more time to get organized now. I am working full time at a new job but this new job allows me more time to view the boards, auctions etc.

congrats on the retirement!

Whats your scariest story "inside"?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
What up wit it? What's MINN like right now? It's freezing down here, has gotta be a tundra

Its cold haha. Not sure what the temp is, but I know we're below zero still. Plus it keeps f'n snowing. Its too cold to melt, and we're getting like 4 inches or more per week. The sides of my driveway are chest high lol, and I'm 6'3"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
They see every game thats on the regular networks. Then come Monday and Tuesday the ones who did not pay their debts usually get tuned up or want to move out. I retired in January so those debt paying fights are a thing of the past.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
sorry.... lol. Someone who bets on the games and does not have the money (not actual money but soups, soap, etc) gets tuned up (ass kicked) and has to move out (refuse to lock up causing them to be put in restrictive housing) the hole.

Members online

No members online now.