Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper - Is this his year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
3-3 just hit a 3 run hr!!!
Uhh....I think you answered your own question, Mox. :)

I've always enjoyed how he plays the game so good to see him finally live up to [lofty] expectations. Here's hoping he has a healthy season so we can finally see what he can do over a full year.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Uhh....I think you answered your own question, Mox. :)

I've always enjoyed how he plays the game so good to see him finally live up to [lofty] expectations. Here's hoping he has a healthy season so we can finally see what he can do over a full year.

lol yeah, he has been locked in for about 3 weeks now.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So, long ago I purchased a 2011 BCP base auto in a SGC 98 holder. I had planned to send the card to PSA for cross-over but I have sadly been dragging a$$

Ok, so time to send and make this puppy a PSA10.

WillBBC

Feb 22, 2012
So, long ago I purchased a 2011 BCP base auto in a SGC 98 holder. I had planned to send the card to PSA for cross-over but I have sadly been dragging a$$

Ok, so time to send and make this puppy a PSA10.

I have a PSA 10 just sitting here and it's killing me. It's easy money but I love watching the guy and don't want to move anything! I live a few blocks from Nats Park so I'm torn even more!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Entering tonight's game vs, the Yankees, Bryce Harper leads the majors with 36 walks and is on pace for 150 walks this year (in 162 games). That would break Ted Williams’ record for most walks by a player in his age-22 season or younger.

WillBBC

Feb 22, 2012
Nope. Not sure what I'm going to do...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

This. So much this. I'm so lost. I sold one to fund a big pickup but I have a few more sitting here. Gah, I don't know what to do. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts