Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper - Is this his year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
What is everyones opinion? Has he finally got it together? As someone who watches the Nats regularly you can tell a huge difference in his approach at the plate this season.

Leads the MLB in Runs, RBI, and Walks and leads the NL in Home Runs.

Even as a fan of his i think i need to see this kind of production long term. Maybe through the AS break to feel more comfortable. I know how streaky he has been but it could have been due to the injuries.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
I think he is a streaky hitter. Looks like hes could put up some big numbers this year.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I'm rooting for him.

I think he has more raw talent than Trout. I'd love to see him put it together for a full, healthy season. I really think he could hit 50-55 homers

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I predict he'll get injured in a few weeks and be back to earth the rest of the season.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
I'm rooting for him, I hope that he can keep this up and really become the type of player that everyone thought he could be. He's still so young and could really become one of the greats. I guess only time will tell

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Every day in Bryce's life is comparable to a year's worth of achievements for an 'average' person

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I can't say that I really like Harper, but I think him doing well is good for baseball and our hobby, so I hope this is a breakout year for him.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I think some people forget Harper is only 22 years old and still has a ton of (if he stays healthy) playing years ahead of him. There are probably future HOF's older than him that haven't even made the major leagues yet.

Members online