Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Well I guess the obvious question would be who are your all time favorites?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Woke up around 4 this morning and just laid in bed trying to go back to sleep. I didn't get back to sleep until about 6:45. I want to get just a decent night of sleep tonight and tomorrow before heading back to school on Sunday

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
No order:

Bret Hart
Shane Douglas
RVD
80's Hogan
Macho Man
Mike Awesome
Piper
Jericho

And I'm sure I am forgetting a few.

Vanilla Ice?

Rob Van Dewinkle :lol:
0823_vanilla-ice_606.jpg

He was in one of your favorite movies
Year Film Role Other notes
1991 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze Jack - Club Performer Film debut

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Oh frackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I was cleaning out my photo bucket and read wrong on how to delete more then 1 photo at a time And I deleted the whole album instead.

Frack Frack Frack he had some of the photo I took at Sam's house when we went there for his wedding reception.,......Frack Frack Frack frack. And I don't know what else was in there but there is now 342 photos gone for ever. Unless i have them backed up on a hard drive some place.........Frack Frack Frack

I FRACKING HATE PHOTOBUCKET AND THERE NEW FRACKING SITE...........FRACK FRACK FRACK
OH SHAT SOME OF THEM WERE FROM CHRISTMAS A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN MY GREAT NEICE WAS REALLY LITTLE.

Man the wife is not going to be happen when I tell her. OH SHAT

[MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION]

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
If I have to upload my photos to facebook/PB/FCB etc, I always try to make sure I have them saved elsewhere.

With my phone, some of the photos didn't get put elsewhere and now I can't access them because the phone went through the wash/dryer. Nothing major, but I had one of me and Michael Oher on there that I would like back.

I am assuming I can take it into the retailer when I get a new phone and everything can be transferred, but for now it's gone.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Oh frackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I was cleaning out my photo bucket and read wrong on how to delete more then 1 photo at a time And I deleted the whole album instead.

Frack Frack Frack he had some of the photo I took at Sam's house when we went there for his wedding reception.,......Frack Frack Frack frack. And I don't know what else was in there but there is now 342 photos gone for ever. Unless i have them backed up on a hard drive some place.........Frack Frack Frack

I FRACKING HATE PHOTOBUCKET AND THERE NEW FRACKING SITE...........FRACK FRACK FRACK
OH SHAT SOME OF THEM WERE FROM CHRISTMAS A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN MY GREAT NEICE WAS REALLY LITTLE.

Man the wife is not going to be happen when I tell her. OH SHAT

@Super Mario

Richard - Try going here: Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

Enter your photobucket link into the URL space near the top of the page. You might be able to see all your stuff there, and if so you may have a chance to save all the images onto your computer to re-upload again. Good luck man! Also - THANKS A TON for the Christmas Card you sent buddy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts