Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I need some advice on value, guys.

Brandon Belt GU Cracked Autographed bat. Not COA but comes with excellent provenance. It and a pair of signed batting gloves were donated to a local college football team by one of the players. He is actually a high school friend of Belt. They were sold at an auction and a friend of mine - guy that runs the local shows - won both. He ended up selling the gloves at a loss to another one of the players that's a Giants fan.

He sent me a message this morning. He's going to bring it to a show next Saturday and wants to sell it to me. He hasn't said the price, but I'd like to have a price in mind. I looked on eBay, and the prices go anywhere from $50 - $300... the low end are ones without COAs, and high end are name model with PSA authentication. He said this one is a blonde bat with Belt's nameplate... so - what would you guys pay?

I am by no means qualified to give any advice but here it is anyway. lol

With neither the game used or the auto being authenticated i would say $50 - $75 tops. And maybe a bit more if you can photo match it.

EDIT: late to the party, saw Lisa responded already. But it appears being a homer adds $25 to the price. ;)

Last edited:

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Love it!!! How do you display them?

3rd game used Albert Belle bat came in today! It ended on NYE late, so I would give props to that and snipe for stealing this one lol

8773517E-165D-4EDF-940F-81110777EE41-3303-000001C78AADEDA7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts