Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

George Springer Is a Juggernaut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Just hit his 10th dinger tonight - that makes 7 in his last 7 games. :mrgreen:

[MENTION=2360]sportscardtheory[/MENTION] - should we just dispense with the MLB Hot List this week and rename it the Springer Hot List? :)

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Dude has been absolutely raking.....my fantasy team approves!

Good to see especially after his slow first month in the bigs, I'm sure he had his doubters there for a while.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yes, there were some doubts...
Glad I got his stuff when he wasn't hot but considering his slow start maybe I should have bought more before this onslaught of power he has shown.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I drafted him and since the call-up I haven't bench him. I played him through the UGLY and now I am getting rewarded. I started off 0-4 and now I am 4-4 and winning this week by 50+ points. I did however have a few other guys that started off slow like Allan Craig, Matt Carpenter, Wil Myers (still waiting) and Jean Segura as well as guys on the DL- Chapman, Ryu, Iwakuma, Fister.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
error.gif

His defense is good too!

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
A very talented kid. He has juggernauted the Astros to the longest winning streak in baseball.

When I saw this said "juggernaut" the first thing that came to my mind was the re-dubbed X-Men cartoon ("Don't you know who I am???" ) :D

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
It's just a good 2 weeks for him. I'll be impressed if he hits 7 homers over a 2 weeks in Sept.

Members online

Latest posts