Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Monday Morning Thread ************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
[MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION] - yeah, I cost you money on all three of those.

The Dean was a decent price, though I think the $200+ was a freak sale. I think the $150 is probably norm but good due to it not showing up much.
The Leon Day is a stupid high reserve. The last time it went over $200 without meeting reserve.

I may be getting out of glove buying. Seems like everyone is starting to buy them.

They're a pretty unique and personal piece . Surprised I don't have more let alone other collectors

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
A week worth of mail. Wish I could scan daily, rather than once every week or so. Some from here, some from BO, some from FB. Sorry for the massive scans. Some of this is going to ebay, so they have to be at least 500 on the largest side and I haven't re-sized anything yet. The slabs are from my last group sub, which is getting larger by the month. The Walker is being sent back for a sub bump. There's no way it isn't at least a 9.5. Was very disappointed in that grade.

scan0017_zpsc9fafdd9.jpg

scan0016_zps4748be31.jpg

scan0013_zps52c7f9eb.jpg

scan0010_zps42becf2e.jpg

scan0015_zps1d8ac94d.jpg

scan0011_zpsf107d9f9.jpg

scan0004_zps66799258.jpg

scan0005_zps8bd20abb.jpg

scan0003_zps53e8dd74.jpg

scan0002_zps6e517c0d.jpg

scan0006_zpsd759b46a.jpg

scan0007_zpsfa81c35b.jpg

scan0009_zps2ab1a99d.jpg

scan0001_zpscbca74d5.jpg

scan0012_zps6792f921.jpg

scan0008_zpsaed36094.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Hey all. Hope your week is off to a good start.

Believe it or not, I passed on the Nellie Fox Leatherbound that ended yesterday. Very diamond cut and rough corners. Plus I'm a little light this month as I'm moving this month. So took a pass on it. I'll get one eventually. Gonna be a slow month for cards. I'll probably be a little put off after moving all the 5,000 count boxes I've got stored!
I have 165 3200 counts 100 800 counts all by team and most in alpha order

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sharp looking Joc auto there [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] ;)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
If I decide to move it, you'll be first in line. I've taken a liking to Joc and Gtegory Polanco. Both seem like future studs.

Ha, I'll refund you the money for your purchase ;) I'm not a buyer at current prices. I probably won't buy any at all. I haven't been prospecting too much, but when I do, I decided to focus on Twins guys for now, then if they bust, I can just slide it into my Twins collection. Made money on Aaron Hicks and Oswaldo Arcia. The only guy I currently have is Alex Meyer. I only have 4 base autos, but its enough money tied up for me :lol: I also grabbed a Kyle Gibson auto cheap since he was pitching well. I could easily double my money on it, but not too worried. Hoping he puts together a string of decent starts.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Ha, I'll refund you the money for your purchase ;) I'm not a buyer at current prices. I probably won't buy any at all. I haven't been prospecting too much, but when I do, I decided to focus on Twins guys for now, then if they bust, I can just slide it into my Twins collection. Made money on Aaron Hicks and Oswaldo Arcia. The only guy I currently have is Alex Meyer. I only have 4 base autos, but its enough money tied up for me :lol: I also grabbed a Kyle Gibson auto cheap since he was pitching well. I could easily double my money on it, but not too worried. Hoping he puts together a string of decent starts.

You should invest in this guy. Big time power with some speed.

Slabs0009_zps7ded6d7c.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Right now its a matter of saving my money :lol: I haven't made a purchase on eBay since April 9th, and that was a Twins bobble head lol. I think my last forum purchase was around the same time. I need to put a new exhaust on the car. Muffler rusted off last year, and the tailpipe is rusting out as well

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Right now its a matter of saving my money :lol: I haven't made a purchase on eBay since April 9th, and that was a Twins bobble head lol. I think my last forum purchase was around the same time. I need to put a new exhaust on the car. Muffler rusted off last year, and the tailpipe is rusting out as well

I can relate. We just had a head gasket replaced on my wife caravan. Expensive!

Hitting the sack guys. Catch y'all in the morning.

Members online

Latest posts