Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@Wednesday Morning Thread@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, I feel like we've been missing a bunch of posters recently, where's everyone gone to?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
159737-Have-A-Wonderful-Wednesday.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

I'm trying to add MT back into my daily routine and become more of a contributer to the community. I feel like I haven't been on here as much as I once was. Too many online and social media distractions, not to mention home and family commitments.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning.

I'm trying to add MT back into my daily routine and become more of a contributer to the community. I feel like I haven't been on here as much as I once was. Too many online and social media distractions, not to mention home and family commitments.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Are you working on the flamethrowers set for bunt? I could use that Rodney you have

Edit to add: never mind, just decided to buy another pack and pulled one, haha

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. I'll be more active once softball season ends. Between work, minimum of two double headers and practice, I have little time for much else.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Woke up this morning and didn't want to get up at all. My back is hurting from work, quad is tight from softball last night so today is gonna be a long day at work. It makes it even longer when I have a lot more responsibility piled on this summer since I've done the work before

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. I fly back to Cali later today after being on vacation up here is the PNW for a couple of weeks..

Although I wouldn't call working as a cashier at the Open vacation.. I wish I would have got just 0.001% of the sales for a commission..

Largest sale I had was for $2,000 to a USGA official.. and he had 20% off..

Latest posts