Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
So, I need some help.

Long story short, I am looking for some snow plow brackets for a 1997 F-150 Lariat. Does anyone know of a site with some selection, and how much would they cost?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Dan - That does say a ton ;)

Adam - MUCH appreciated dude! I was lucky to get all of those at a GREAT deal especially with the heads up and no bids from a couple MTers on the logo and the Timeless Treasures one. Tony has a SICK one from Throwback Threads that has "Marion" stitching for the patch. He also just picked one up just like mine but it is inscribed "Slats"...jealousy!!!

Steve - Thanks bud! The logo patch looks good in the scan but it has a ridiculous amount of detail that doesn't show up there in person.

Andy - Enjoy that nap!

That Prime Patches set *** amazing across the board. I supercollected Dale Murphy until 2006 and pretty much had every patch of his, in the set. When the mother of my three girls left, in 2007, I completely sold out to care for the kids. Once I got back on my feet, i started searching for my old ones again. I sold them all on the old BMB, so i cannot recall who they went to. Not a single one has shown up on eBay, since 2008. They were super nasty and I miss them dearly LOL. I wish Moustakas had some patches like that.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
May give it a shot. I uploaded three Moustakas cards a couple weeks ago, to check it out. The main reason I stick with PB is because I do 95% of everything, while mobile, and It's just easier.

That's understandable. I rarely upload any scans or pics so I use FCB for the ones I do use so I don't have to mess with the ever-changing PB.

waintrain

Jan 22, 2012
St. Louis Area
So far nothing spectacular. I've found these and some other low end #/'d

32x Pinnacle Artist Proofs/Museum Collection
20x Bowman International (1998 Ortiz)
9x Bowman Chrome International
5x Bowman Chrome International Refractor
137x Ultra Gold Medallion
4x Ultra Platinum Medallion
15x Donruss Silver Press Proofs
5x Donruss Gold Press Proofs
2x Topps Black Label (R.Johnson, Belle)

Lots of Football Inserts (Elway, Sanders, Smith, etc)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Mailday!

Glen Perkins Printing Plate
Adam Lind Auto
Josh Johnson jersey
Javaris Crittenton jsy/au
$10

I have to move the last 3 cards on that list, so if anyone would be interested, lmk

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Just got back in from out in the woods. Our group harvested 4 deer this morning, an 8pt buck, 6pt buck, and 2 antlerless deer. Bloody Mary's and Busch Light are flowing. Gotta take a nap now.

Later......................

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
All of my scanning is done. Love the fact that my scanner automatically crops the cards for me, and I can edit the image and size right there, before I save it to my computer. I'll be posting scans of my latest Mous mail, here shortly.

Have some questions for your football guys, on listing football stuff on ebay. How would you list low end inserts? Say a Ray Rice 2012 Topps Tall Boy? List it at 50 cents and see what happens or $1 BIN? Just getting into football, and have never bought a football card on ebay. Don't really have the time to research stuff, but need to list tons of stuff to help compensate for my lost pay over the next few weeks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Some recent mail days. Got the Richardson/Ingram/Spiller triple GU from SCF's card cash store.

scan0010-1.jpg

scan0009-1.jpg

scan0027.jpg

scan0025.jpg

scan0023.jpg

scan0017.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts