Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge shout-out to cjedmonton for the Lumberjack Bingo contest !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Just wanted to publicly thank @cjedmonton (Chris) for his awesome contest and prize. His contests are always so creative and interesting. Lumberjack Bingo was just his latest fun and inclusive contest.

These contests always bring the FCB community together and show his love of baseball. He is also exceedingly generous with his prizes.

Thanks again Chris!!!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I was getting ready to make an identical thread for the card @cjedmonton sent me for winning the Lumberjack Bingo contest! I've always wanted a Babe Ruth bat card for my collection and was thrilled to see this in the mail yesterday. :eek:
Ruth.jpg
Chris, this card is staying in my collection forever. I remember buying packs of 2001 Upper Deck Hall of Famers 13 years ago at my local shop in hopes of pulling this very same card! I'm going to be traveling to New York state in a couple weeks to visit with my 96-year old grandfather who is a WW2 vet and saw Ruth play in person when he was a boy. I'll be bringing this card along to show him and hope it sparks some good stories! Thanks again for the awesome game and card!

-Jon

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I too would like to express my gratitude to Chris for hosting these contests. He always hands out great prizes and with the prizes I've gotten from his other contests, I've been able to acquire items I normally wouldn't. Thanks again Chris!

Members online

Latest posts