Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
anyone here snag that 1996 leaf steel bronze maddux promo?

I figured it would go much higher than our snipe (since it went for like 280/didnt meet reserve last time)

1996 Leaf Steel Bronze Promo Greg Maddux PSA 7 | eBay

congrats if someone here picked it up!

That seems like a great price to whoever bought it. I know that 15 times less than I'd move my Clark at. Great buy for a Maddux collector

Ryan

riveraXVX

May 6, 2011
Greensboro NC
Wasn't me. Way higher that I could afford right now.

we were out at $175.... would have loved to have had it, and would have been heartbroken if we didn't try and it went for less.

oh well! seems like a great price on it though. luckily there are so many nice cards that aren't as pricey that we want

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Anyone know if it was confirmed that:

1) the bronze promos are 1/1?

2) the full set of bronze promos exists? Mike Piazza was in that set and curious if it's a card I should be on the look out for or not :)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Anyone know if it was confirmed that:

1) the bronze promos are 1/1?

2) the full set of bronze promos exists? Mike Piazza was in that set and curious if it's a card I should be on the look out for or not :)

When I bought mine back in 96, I remember it was on the old AOL boards and the guy had other players available . I think what if all the time as his prices were CHEAP. He had some connection with Leaf but I forget his name. In regards to other players I can't remember if it was the full set or not. In regards to qty if I remember correctly he had 1 of some 2 of others.
Ryan

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Almost certain this isn't the same as the PSA 7 that just sold.

1996LeafPreferredSteelCopper.jpg

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
wife and I busted a box of 1997 finest series two. split up the box 12/12 first pack in she pulls a gold embossed die-cut albert belle. a few packs later she pulls a gold refractor joe carter. needless to say my half of the box had nothing in it. no box break posted on here, but if anyone has any base card needs from the set feel free to send a PM cost of shipping on most of the junk players would be more than fine.

she killed the odds for us in her half of the box though think one is 1:96 the other is 1:288

pretty cards that is for sure!
finest3.jpg

finest4.jpg

That Belle is sweet! Very nice pull!!!

check out my auctions for great autographed inserts of star players from the 1990's here:midwestsportscollections | eBay

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Is there any way to tell the 1998 Collector's choice Crash the Game Instant WIN from the exchanged version by looking at the FRONT of the card? I know they are both numbered CG21 but the backs are entirely different, right? The exchanged ones are a dime a dozen but I still don't have an instant win one. Since nobody scans the backs anymore I figured I'd double check with you guys to see if I've been missing out on a way to pick one up from a front scan only.

Members online

Latest posts