Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ Monday Morning Thread - The Day After ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all!

Dano :grouphug:

Repost from last night,
I purchased some last week. It came the other day, and the card was damaged, the damage was not listed int he description anywhere. I contacted the seller several days ago, how long should I wait before escalating to a claim if they don't respond?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good morning.
I had a friend who had brain cancer die this morning. Please remember Paul's family in thoughts and prayers. He sang in our choir and did many solos. He had one of the best voices I have ever heard. It is fitting that he died on the "Day the music died".
DANNY

:grouphug:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Starting to really dislike the other three members of my "team". It really pisses me off when I'm busting my ass and look up the see them sitting at the table talking. It's about time to have a talk with our boss. Was hoping to wait until after evaluations were done though.

A_Pharis

Good morning.
I had a friend who had brain cancer die this morning. Please remember Paul's family in thoughts and prayers. He sang in our choir and did many solos. He had one of the best voices I have ever heard. It is fitting that he died on the "Day the music died".
DANNY

Sorry to hear this. Condolences to his family and friends.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Prayers dano7, tough to lose a friend like that to cancer.

Anybody need any of the cards in this lot besides the Grace? Funny that I won this lot for $1.25 + $3SH since they didn't list Grace in the title, and just Grace sold for $5.50 + $3SH the day before.

$_57.JPG

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Last day off before the work week starts. I'm getting two cavities fixed today and doing the grocery shopping for the week. Other than that just hoping to relax :)

Danny - Very sorry to hear that Paul has moved on. Hopefully he is in a better place and it sounds like his good memories will live on forever.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day fellas.

Not doing all too much.

Had a seller counter an offer for $.50 under the list price on 2 auctions, so I'm kinda frustrated about that. Oh well. I just countered with my highest dollar and it's take it or leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts