Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I don't know that I will get to a 1:1 ratio in this thread, partly because I don't want to. I am going to try and stay 5-6 cards ahead of what I claim at all times, maybe even more. I want this thread to be an overwhelming success with great longevity, it's really that simple.

I've had fun with this and have been giving away other sports via pm (football etc) to people in this thread, but trying to keep what I post on here Baseball related to stick to the rules.

Thanks to Bill for getting this started and maintaining order as he sees it.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Yeah i dont know what youve claimed or given away but if something doesnt get taken within a week i think its fair to offer something different.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

[MENTION=4914]gmarutiak[/MENTION] received the bobbleheads today safe & sound great job packing them. They will find a spot with the rest of my guys & Jesus.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008

Not to mention the Hamilton would be lucky to fetch $5-7.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Let's get back on track here gents :grouphug:

I think it's good to remind the thread (and participants) how the thread should operate, work, etc. from time to time - but let's not get lost in the weeds

If you are active in this thread and can't easily make a claim for your participation level, etc. - I'd suggest you put more things up or just keep moving to another thread. Just my opinion.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
[MENTION=2033]devin[/MENTION], it appears I owe you an apology. I am sorry if I was mistaken on your participation in the thread.

I thought you claimed 3 items and only had the hamilton up as an offering. I thought you got the Longoria, but maybe you passed on it and I missed the Andre Dawson auto claimed by cubfanbudman.

Looks like you are good at 2/2, but it doesn't look like the Hammy is going anywhere. A new offering would be splended when you have a chance.

Again, my apologies for missing these items.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Let's get back on track here gents :grouphug:

I think it's good to remind the thread (and participants) how the thread should operate, work, etc. from time to time - but let's not get lost in the weeds

If you are active in this thread and can't easily make a claim for your participation level, etc. - I'd suggest you put more things up or just keep moving to another thread. Just my opinion.

Well said............and with that we are going to liven this ****** up!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:
Yes its a titch faded on a couple autos, but you are getting 7 HOFer's on one card, baby it a little bit and it will be just fine. IMO, you better put something worthy up if you are going to claim this piece!!!!!!!!

IMG-4.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Very cool Musial - that should go fast! That's a great card for one of our HOF collectors.

Last edited:

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
@gmarutiak received the bobbleheads today safe & sound great job packing them. They will find a spot with the rest of my guys & Jesus.

Awesome. I was worried, since I had never shipped bobbleheads before, and I didn't know how much to pack in with them. I'm glad you and Jesus are happy.

Since they were a hit, I'll try to get another bobblehead lot up this week.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Well said............and with that we are going to liven this ****** up!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:
Yes its a titch faded on a couple autos, but you are getting 7 HOFer's on one card, baby it a little bit and it will be just fine. IMO, you better put something worthy up if you are going to claim this piece!!!!!!!!

IMG-4.jpg

The bar has been raised. A lot.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
This one is all over the map. Last five sales (minus shipping costs) are: 12, 23, 43, 22, and 9. Sure someone will like it, I do:)

joshgibsonSEATone.jpg

Last edited:

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

Bill Mazeroski two bobble head lot. Both sga, no boxes. The one on the left was the first bobble head given out by the Pirates. I can't remember the year. It is creepy looking, and might kill you in your sleep. The other one is from 2006. If you claim them, you get both, whether you like it or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts