Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

IMG_5267_zpsbeb61740.jpg

Montero tops chrome refractor auto /499
IMG_5270_zpsb5a4f543.jpg

Vladimir Guerreo 2003 donruss sig series
IMG_5076_zpsc9602ec3.jpg

still have this too gold /20

That Montero is awesome. Just a good looking card.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I must apologize for my tardiness in getting the cards out. Life got in the way but they'll all go out as soon I can get to the P.O.

Again, sorry everyone.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I must apologize for my tardiness in getting the cards out. Life got in the way but they'll all go out as soon I can get to the P.O.

Again, sorry everyone.

No worries Dan. If anyone gets upset about shipping, they don't belong in the thread. Just my .02. Hope things are well.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I know I'm playing cop patrol, and I don't like seeming like I'm a hall monitor, but [MENTION=2033]devin[/MENTION], before it gets out of hand, I'd like to see you add some additional items to the thread. You've claimed several more than you offered up at this point. It's great that the Hamilton is an offering of yours, but it's been in here for quite some time and has been unclaimed after several mentions about it still being available. I don't think IP autos go over so well in a thread like this b/c no one knows for sure if they are real and I think that limits their desirability. I think you are behind by about 3 items. I can weed through all the pages if you need an exact count, but I'm guessing you know exactly how many you've claimed versus what you've put up in the thread.

would love that kemp! the hamilton is still up for grabs
002.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Got a really nice package over the weekend from Mike [MENTION=2209]200lbhockeyplayer[/MENTION] with the Alomar mini helmet and a bunch of other great cards. Some nice cracker jack stamps I had never seen before, some PSA graded cards including one that really triggered some memories - a 1987 ToysRUs Barry Bonds card! Pretty neat to see that one again!

Great gesture by a great board member. Thank you, Mikey!!!

A_Pharis

I know I'm playing cop patrol, and I don't like seeming like I'm a hall monitor, but @devin, before it gets out of hand, I'd like to see you add some additional items to the thread. You've claimed several more than you offered up at this point. It's great that the Hamilton is an offering of yours, but it's been in here for quite some time and has been unclaimed after several mentions about it still being available. I don't think IP autos go over so well in a thread like this b/c no one knows for sure if they are real and I think that limits their desirability. I think you are behind by about 3 items. I can weed through all the pages if you need an exact count, but I'm guessing you know exactly how many you've claimed versus what you've put up in the thread.

I'd also like to take this moment to remind everyone that this thread is subject to trader reviews. Though not technically trades, claims started off being monitored by those giving. It was an "Okay, that's good - so I'll send you the card if you offer that one up". Now it's become a "You can claim it, I trust you to put something". That has become a problem since some people think that offering up something multiple times counts as a valid "1:1".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online