Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Access Pass" 1 of 10 just pulled from '14 Topps Series 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1391050347749.jpg
    1391050347749.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 166

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Was it for you ? What does it grant the winner ?

Ryan

not mine, got randomed off in the group break

You Found one of 10 Lucky Power Player Spring Training Access Passes

As a finder, you will receive an exclusive "First Edition" 2014 Topps Baseball Factory Set, each card in the set will be stamped 1st edt.

One lucky winner will get the chance to exclusively experience all the game's young talent with a pass to Spring Training for a team of their choice.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Was cool to see this pulled. Congrats to the guy who got it. I was second on the list. There were some nice cards pulled in this break. Excited to get the Cubs cards that were pulled.

Eddie Rice

Jan 22, 2014
That's awesome. I'm going to Spring Training in AZ. I'm not sure what is involved in the Spring Training access but my son and I might be interested in purchasing that portion of the pass if the winner wanted to sell it. Just putting it out there.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Winner won't know until 01/15. Crazy if the others dont get pulled

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Ok, I'm gonna be that guy.

You know topps is going to XXXX up this "first edition" factory set.

Wait until someone gets one, opens it and realizes that besides of a "first edition" sticker on the box, the cards inside are identical to the regular topps cards.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

A_Pharis

Ok, I'm gonna be that guy.

You know topps is going to XXXX up this "first edition" factory set.

Wait until someone gets one, opens it and realizes that besides of a "first edition" sticker on the box, the cards inside are identical to the regular topps cards.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Or worse, there's no distinction whatsoever on the outside of the box.
The diamond anniversary special edition sets had NOTHING on the outside of the box to distinguish it from the standard factory set. You had to open it to see the foil stamping on each card. I sold mine with a money-back guarantee.

Members online

Latest posts