Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Bowman - 6 Jumbo & 2 Hobby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
SOLD MOST OF IT _ THANKS

The few refractors I show is because they are HARD to get.

I you see something you like LMK

Last edited:

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
5 refs and 1 blue ref in 8 boxes, incl 6 jumbo? what's that $9 return on parallels in how much investment?

what autos did he get? the scans aren't showing now

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
5 refs and 1 blue ref in 8 boxes, incl 6 jumbo? what's that $9 return on parallels in how much investment?

what autos did he get? the scans aren't showing now

I'll say it once again, the mini chrome and parallels are the substitute for the base prospect refractors. The mini chrome checklist is substantially stronger than the prospect CL anyways, so certainly current value in those will be better than the typical refractor return, which is usually nothing unless you hit one of the top 5 guys

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I'll say it once again, the mini chrome and parallels are the substitute for the base prospect refractors. The mini chrome checklist is substantially stronger than the prospect CL anyways, so certainly current value in those will be better than the typical refractor return, which is usually nothing unless you hit one of the top 5 guys

how many minis did he get in the 8 boxes?

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012

Cost cutting measure

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Can't wait until I get off work, as I just found out that my 2 jumbo and 2 hobby boxes have arrived at my local UPS distribution center, where they are being held for pick-up!

Members online

Latest posts