Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Bowman Chrome Prospect J.P. Schwartz Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I was looking at this set to see what the various serial numbers were and stumbled upon this card and it reminded me of The Bench back in the day. J.P was (still is?) a member of that site and offered up these cards for free at the time he was given them from Topps. If I recall, he was one of the guys who helped Bowman pick prospects for cards or something along those lines. I requested a few different for the novelty. Anyone else here get one or more at the time or since? Do you still have any?

I wonder, is he possibly an active member here by chance? What really surprised me was the asking price for them on COMC. There are 3 different and range from $40-80! No offense to J.P., but WTH!?

JP-Schwartz-(Brown-Ink).jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I'm here. Not responsible for outrageous prices for my card. I signed 25 for Topps, then they gifted me 250 non-serialized ones to do with as I please.
That has to feel kind of cool though, especially if people are paying those prices. Did you part with all of the 250 or keep a few back for yourself? I think I have 2 or 3.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
That has to feel kind of cool though, especially if people are paying those prices. Did you part with all of the 250 or keep a few back for yourself? I think I have 2 or 3.
Yeah I have a few left somewhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts