Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FINALIZED 2015 BOWMAN DRAFT CHECKLIST!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
If I bought this and my auto was Conor Biggio I'd be really mad. He didn't even sign and I bet he is the Chaz Roe in this product for the next five years.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
If I bought this and my auto was Conor Biggio I'd be really mad. He didn't even sign and I bet he is the Chaz Roe in this product for the next five years.

Yeah, I find this curious. I always thought players must sign with their respective teams in order to make it into the CL. As far as I know, he didn't play in either the PG All-American or the Under Armour game.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
If anyone would like the checklist in MS Excel, send me a message w/ your email address.
:)

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I made a little chart of the chrome prospect autos from 2015 BDP, according to draft order:

Perhaps better quality:

2015 BDP BCP AUTO CHECKLIST BY DRAFT ORDER.jpg

Last edited:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Wait what?

Did someone mention Chaz Roe??

Is he in this?? I want that Superfractor guys, don't let me down!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Weird. I thought they were supposed to be orange. (?)
Maybe they have multiple parallels even though the sell sheets didn't state it.

Orange parallel.

I know, it doesn't state a base auto below, but that doesn't preclude them, either.

Top of the Class Box Toppers HOBBY ONLY! NEW!
Featuring the biggest names from the 2015 MLB Draft class on an oversized chrome card. Sequentially numbered.
- Orange Wave Parallel: sequentially numbered to 25.
- Red Wave Parallel: sequentially numbered to 5.
- SuperFractor Parallel: numbered 1/1.
- Orange Autographed Parallel: sequentially numbered to 25.

Last edited:

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
^^^

Yes, that was my point. It makes no mention of "autographed parallel"...only "orange autographed parallel".
I guess we'll see in a few days.

I also noticed while I was making the checklist spreadsheet that they did away with blue refractor autos. The blues were normally a favorite.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
^^^

Yes, that was my point. It makes no mention of "autographed parallel"...only "orange autographed parallel".
I guess we'll see in a few days.

I also noticed while I was making the checklist spreadsheet that they did away with blue refractor autos. The blues were normally a favorite.

I too noticed this, when the sell sheets came out. Needless to say I was not pleased.

(Unless, of course, we're in for another surprise.)

hive17

Aug 7, 2008

I'm pissed as well, since my current focus has been to have a blue auto of every Brewer prospect in the top 20-ish of the system.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I'm pissed as well, since my current focus has been to have a blue auto of every Brewer prospect in the top 20-ish of the system.

The Brewers have gold in their logo, so it looks like you'll have to upgrade all of them to gold refractors! Ha.

Shirley they must know that collectors love the blues. (they do...and don't call me Shirley).
According to the sheets, they added a second blue parallel for the non-autos and eliminated the blues for the autos.
Strange decision. Hopefully the sheets were wrong.